Props Preparation

For my video, I will need to make a 'memorial' of random objects/ mementos. To do this, I will be using random objects that I can find around my brothers house, as well as taking a few extra things up, such as ticket stubs, old books, postcards, letters etc. that suit the theme of the song.
I will also be taking some photos of 'memories' in London to add to the memorial. When the actor picks these 'memories' up, I will cut clips in, that I shot at the same time as the photos. This will make the video seem more realistic than if there was just a random selection of objects.
I will also be using some boxes to 'pack'  the memorial away, as mentioned in the song.

The only other props I will be using will be things from around the house (Sofas, tables etc.) And instruments for the performance. Since all the actors I will be using are actually musicians, they will already have the instruments with them, meaning I won't need to borrow any to take up.