Shooting Scedule

I will be going to my brother's house from 3rd - 5th October to shoot the video.
I don't know at what time I will be shooting each individual sequence but the separate shots I will need to do will be:

A master shot of a 'performance'
Close ups of people playing instruments/ singing (to cut in at random parts)
Narrative shots
- Living room narrative of male
- Living room shot of female to overlay in editing
- Hallways narrative (Moving objects)
- Dining room/ kitchen table
- Shots of the 'memorial'
- Boxing up said memorial
- Random shots of the house (Empty of people)


I will also be going to London to shoot some of the clips I need. These will be inserted randomly throughout the video and I do not need the actors/ band to be in them.
I will need shots of 'memories' in London (Including the London Eye, Big Ben/ Parliament etc.)
     I will also need printed photos of these places to use for props. (Or postcards of the places)



The origional plan was to film in Leeds on 3-4/10/14 but due to both me and multiple of the actors being ill, this was not possible. The next opportunity to film is 11-12/10/14 mening I will miss the deadline, but this is unavoidable.