Audience Research

This is the questionnaire I created for my Audience Research on Survey Monkey.


Audience Research

*
1. What is your age?
*
2. Are you male or female?
*
3. How often do you watch music videos?
*
4. What of these genres do you reguarly listen to?
*
5. How important do you think costume is in a music video?
*
6. What type of music video do you prefer?
7. What type of narrative do you prefer in a music video?
*
8. Have you heard of the band La Dispute?
9. What ideas does this song give you for a music video?

*
10. Do you think this is a good idea for a music video? What additions/ improvements would you make?


For Question 9, there was a link to the song I'll be doing, 'Objects in Space' by La Dispute
Question 10 had a link to my treatment, so I could get some feedback on the idea that I had.




The website I used creates graphs from the results I get. These are the results:





Some of the answers I received have been helpful in adjusting the video I am going to do. The comments I got, particularly on my treatment, although brief, have helped change some of my ideas and have helped me to think more about how I'm going to link the story and the song.